Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Squares, Fluff and Blocks ~ Oh My!



We took on a pretty intense (well for me anyway) in home advertising technique and it will finally be compeleted tomorrow when the box is on it's way to the British Columbia in Canada.

After several of our fans had refferred us to Bundles and Buzz to includes our reusable nursing pads in their bundle packs, we contacted the company and they actually decided they'd like us to send our baby blocks instead. Sounds awesome was my reply...then it came down to making 50 baby blocks from scratch. Now while this sounded easy, man was it a lot of work. We are talking cutting and sewing together 300 4"x4" squares and then filling each oen with polyfil and jingle bells and then hand sewing the completed 50 blocks closed.

Luckily I received help from my ever wonderful husband (thank you hunny) towards the end in filling the blocks, but it was definitely a task. Today I am happy to announce they are all completed and packaged and will go out in tomorrow's mail (phew!).

I look forward to watching their site for photos of our blocks in their new homes and what other items they were sent with. I can't wait to read the reviews of those who receive them as well.

Thank you so much Bundles and Buzz for the business opportunity - we look forward to working with you again in the future!

  
The Kidds
Baby-Bug Boutique



3 comments:

  1. What a nice blog entry! Thanks for sharing this :) ~deb @ bundles and buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. William loves his block fron Bundles and Buzz Bundle. Thanks so much. I will send a pic soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my daughter's block in your pic!!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete