Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Baby Buggies

When I have my sewing room/work office/personal space I have so many ideas on how to decorate and how I want everything to look...

One thing I have always been looking for was little sculptures of babies in a ladybug, butterfly and bumble bee design to represent my children (my baby buggies). I came across this wonderful Facebook page and not only did she make incredibly cute polymer clay babies - she was more than willing and able to make my custom order ($19.99/each + shipping).

The pricing was great too - as some of the ones I had been looking at were going to cost almost 3 times that amount total.

Who is the place you ask? Well it is Custom made Dolls and Doll Accessories and they turned out better than I had even hoped they would. Ofcourse now she has developed the "Bottoms Up" babies which is what I was originally wanting and looking for, but all that means is I might just have to order a couple more and I already have a few ideas for those too!

Here is the picture of my baby buggies - aren't they adorable!

Each one came with their own Certificate of Authenticity too.

Make sure to visit her page and tell her that Jessica Kidd/Baby-Bug Boutique sent you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment