Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

A new little bloom - Chloe Anne



Yesterday was such a wonderful day for our family - we got a new addition to our family. My little neice was born 6/16/2011 at 3:10pm weighing 6lbs 15oz and 19in long. I have never had such a breakdown of emotions since my youngest was born. I was so happy I was in tears - she is just the most precious little angel in the world.

Her name is Chloe Anne ~ it is Greek in origin (funny because my sister took Latin in High School) and means "Blooming" which is just a wonderful combination because she is just as pretty as a rose and she has the most loving parents in the world. She will truly "bloom" into a beautiful little girl with such a wonderful spunky get girlie personality.

I am even more honored that my sister brough a blanket that I made for her to the hospital to keep her snuggled and warm in, not only am I a proud Auntie and I am thrilled. My sister had a wonderful nurse, who helped us so much when I was in preterm labor with my youngest and that made me feel even better that she was in such good hands in the hospital.

Welcome to the world little blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment