Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Rewind ~ Highlights from Our Weekend

We are going to be starting something new ~ on Mondays we will do a littler overcap of some projects and orders completed over the weekend. Just in case you missed it, but also to highlight some of the new things we work on.

This weekend, we completed a few car seat covers ~ this safari animals one being my absolute favorite! It is a baby gift and I can't wait to see how much she loves it!


Also we worked on some new applique shirts and onesies ~ this one is also my favorite applique onesie to date! I LOVE frogs (ever since I was little) and it is just too cute not to share with all of you. This is for a little baby on the way (due anyday).


Another wonderful and going green item we made is our popular reusable snack bags. These are my daughter's favorite item we make and well one of the best creations I think we have towards saving our conserving our planet.


Ofcourse, we worked on several more things besides these ~ but it is just a littler highlight of some of the orders we completed and new items available for purchase. Hoep everyone has enjoyed their labor day weekend (that had it off) and we appreciate all of those who have to work 365 days out of the year. Having worked in healthcare for many years, I understand how it feels to never have a day off.



Wishing everyone a terrific day!

The Kidds
Baby-Bug Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment