Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

This and That and Then Some

So we are a little behind on some postings so this is a little collaboration of things I was wanting to share all in one posting ~ are you ready?

First off being the famous question ~ "Do you have gift certificates, they don't know what gender the baby is yet?"  Answer ~ "Absolutely, and they can be mailed to the recipient or they can be held on here." They expire within 1 year of being issued and the order must be placed by e-mail, phone or Facebook in order to redeem them. I will need the number that is wrote on the top of the gift certificate to verify with our records here. Below is a picture of what our gift certificates look like.



Now my incredibly late HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY posting ~ I found this picture online (can't quite remember where now) of the Iwo Jima Memorial in Washington DC with the fireworks going off. It is because of our service men and women we are able to maintain the freedom we celebrate "The land of the free, because of the brave" as the saying goes. I just want to say thank you to all our service men and women out there protecting our right to stay a free country and I hope they all got to celebrate in one way or another no matter where they are located. Come home soon and come home safe!


My next segment is about the depressing results of the Casey Anthony Trial and while I don't particularly care to express all my opinions on this trial, I am just going to say as a mother I am grief stricken with the verdict in it's entirity...I feel as if justice was not served and Caylee's death was in vain. However, "revenge is mine, thus sayeth the Lord" and I am thankful I am not God (even though I question His decisions sometimes) and am not the one in control of this world. I will continue to pray that the truth will one day surface and there is justice for Caylee Anthony. I encourage each of you to support your state in creating "Caylee's Law" that would make is a state and/or federal offense not to report your child missing within a certain amount of time ~ the times are varying by state at the moment, but I am sure there will become a standard. Please check your state's legislature to see if they are creating a law and support it. Sweet Caylee, you are better off not in this world with a parent who could care less that you are with her or not...God loves you and will rock you in his arms every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment